Boissevain Golf Course
On Hwy #10, just three minutes south of Boissevain is the Boissevain Golf Course, a superbly maintained nine hole golf course. The layout lends itself to all levels of golfing skills. The course traverses ponds, creeks and winds through tree-lined fairways that lead into a wide range of fast and angled greens. Progressive tee boxes help golfers have more fun on the course and enhance their overall experience by playing from a a set of tees best suited to their abilities.
In 2016 the course opened its new expansion, adding 8.5 acres changing the course from par 33 to par 36. The addition makes it better for every strata of golfer - more challenging for those who want to test their skill levels, but still well suited for seniors and beginners.
The club house boasts a licensed restaurant and offers power cart and equipment rentals.
To book tee times call 204-534-2365.
2016 Golf tournaments
- Saturday, May 28: Grand Opening Tournament
- Monday, June 6: 50+ Tournament
- Monday, June 13: Cancer Society Tournament.
--- June 20 rain date
- Saturday, June 25: Double Your Fun! Tournament
- Monday, July 11: Masters 60+ Mens Tournament
- Saturday, July 16: Tommy Turtle Tournament
--- with Rubber Duck Race
- Wednesday, August 3: Senior Ladies Tournament
- Friday, August 5: North-South Tournament
- Saturday, August 13: Men’s Open Tournament
- Monday, August 29: 50+ Tournament
For more information on tournaments contact
Larry Raine email@example.com