Looking for a new address?
How about a new lifestyle,
a sense of community?
Crocus Hill Estates is for adults who want:
- Convenient living ... no home maintenance
- Quiet location
- Scenic prairie skies view
- Stable health care and medical services
- To be snowbirds who play here in summer and leave peacefully for winter
- To be professionals on the road and/or looking for simple living arrangements
- Close neighbours, and great places to play at lakes and golf courses.
- Personal safety, and safe to leave for extended holidays.
- Heated spacious garage
- Grass and snow yard care
- No condominium fees
- Common room for fun gatherings and friendship
- One simple monthly payment for heat, hydro, water, rent.
- No need to sell house in the event of estate sale
- Change current house equity into investment options.
- Provides options for a second home to fulfill a passion for travel and relaxation.
Whether you are an active senior or boomer looking for a low-maintenance shelter, this living space will give you options that suite your lifestyle. Boomers who love to be mobile can live at Crocus Hill Estates for the summer, and head out without worry to other climes in the winter. Seniors who stay home wrapped in prairie winters, can enjoy friendship in the common areas all year round and have safe mobility.
Boissevain is located a short 45 minutes south from Brandon, and exemplifies modern living expectations—with a welcoming spirited community, quiet tree-lined neighbourhoods, low crime, clean air, great neighbours with modern town amenities. Boissevain has local handi-transit and an errands service to Brandon. Keep connected with high speed internet.
You want a new lifestyle that is quiet, beautiful and convenient, you need to check out Crocus Hill Estates. The Estate’s design lends itself to a “community within the community.” You will enjoy your own private space, suited to your needs, and then can step out, just down the hallway to visit friends, even when winter’s winds are blowing!
Crocus Hill offers you a sense of community, involvement, connection, and a reasonable lifestyle. Come south, come home, come back to your small town roots and enjoy the adventures of Turtle Mountain lakes, golf course, and hobby clubs. We have a friendly fun array of recreational, social, arts and special interest organizations. Living here is more reasonable and you can form a new sense of community and purpose.
Local people are planning a great place for you to live your life to the fullest!
For more details contact:
- Brent Hazelwood 204.534.7074
- Elaine or Wes Froese 204.534.7466 or 534.7324
- Cal or Carolyn Friesen 204.534.7349 or 534.0905
- Harry Funk 204.856.6278 Bridgeroad Developments
- Rob Adams 204.534.6826 Countryland Realty
- Chad Reimer 204.534.6560 Southwest Agencies