Boissevain & District Chamber of Commerce
Strengthen your voice. Join the Boissevain & District Chamber of Commerce to unify the Boissevain and R.M. of Morton business community into a viable economic voice.
The Chamber is committed to:
- Promote a viable business climate in our region
- Promote economic development
- Promote and encourage community growth
- Promote and develop tourism
The Chamber’s role in Boissevain and R.M. of Morton
- Promote and organize Farm Focus Day.
- Organize information and education meetings for our members.
- Create improved cooperative promotional campaigns for our retail sector.
- Provide ongoing communication via regular e-mails to keep our membership up to date on pertinent information.
- Facilitate new business growth by working together with the Town of Boissevain, R.M. of Morton and the Turtle Mountain Community Development Corporation.
- Seize opportunities to promote our community both as a place to live and a place to visit.
- Provide a unified voice with government.
Chamber member benefits
- Chamber Group Insurance for companies and farming operations with one to 35 employees: health, dental and vision benefits, disability, drug plans, life insurance, and more.
- Preferred Visa and Mastercard merchant rates.
- Customer savings with AAA Security Systems, MTS Cellular, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and more.
To become a member contact:
- President - Ken Hole 534-6488
- Secretary - Marj Coupland 534-2929
- Mercantile - Wayne Pringle 534-6280, Lorraine Houston 204-534-6479
- Box 734, Boissevain, MB R0K 0E0
Chamber membership rates:
- Single or Non-Business $20.00 + gst
- Business - Individual $40.00 + gst
- 2-3 Employees $60.00 + gst
- 4 + Employees $95.00 + gst
- Additional Vote $10.00 + gst